- No Preservatives. No Additives
- Made with palm jaggery (no white sugar)
- Made with whole grains
- Contains no wheat
- Environment friendly packaging
Ingredients: Extruded flakes (Foxtail millet, Pearl millet, Jowar, Quinoa), Amarnath, Rolled Oats, Brown Rice Flakes, Raisins, Virgin Coconut oil, Almonds, Pumpkin seeds, Watermelon seeds, Chai seeds, Flax seeds, Pineapple, Cranberries, Papaya, Pink salt, Chocolate Powder, Choco chips, Honey, Palm Jaggery, Rosemary Extract (Natural Anti-oxidant)
Allergen Advice: This product was processed in a facility that also processes wheat, milk, peanuts, sesame seeds and tree nuts.
- For hot cereal, add half cup muesli to 1 cup boiling water and simmer for 5 minutes. Let it sit for few minutes and serve.
- For cold cereal, add half cup muesli to half cup yogurt or milk or fruit juice. Let it sit for few minutes and serve.
I can confidently say, this is the BEST ever cereals I have ever eaten in the last 17 years in USA. Being Diabetic and other health issues, I am very careful about morning breakfast cereals which are loaded with sugar and genetically modified substances.
When Kannan told me about "Millet Museli", I was blown away looking at the ingredients like millet flakes, Amaranth, oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds, palm jaggery etc. My whole family including my two kids, really loved it.
We added fresh strawberry, blueberry, almond flakes, honey and almond milk. The taste was heavenly and very filling.
I strongly recommend this product and this serves as a great snack too whenever we feel hungry.
Thank you Paarambariya foods for procuring such good items and we really appreciate your business for serving charlotte area.